Account Executive Intern
We are currently seeking an Account Executive Intern in the process of receiving their bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a related field. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail and organized.
Spark451® is a higher-education enrollment strategy, marketing and technology firm that achieves measurable results. We integrate a multitude of communication channels and digital platforms for effective recruitment, advertising, and media. Element451®, our admissions marketing technology and CRM platform, empowers the personalization and automation of admissions communications and processes. Learn about our culture.
- A current college student working towards a degree in Marketing or a related field, or a recent graduate with a degree in the same areas
- Someone who has a passion for learning about the marketing world, takes initiative, and has an incredible eye for detail
- Extremely organized and can demonstrate solid interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Able to help us coordinate the needs of our customers in areas including business development, technology, creative, writing, and finance
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Assist the Account Services team with Spark451® clients
- Work with the Business Development team in order to assist on project such as conference preparation