Courses Taught at Molloy College:
Final Cut Pro
Scriptwriting for Media
Areas of Expertise:
Theatre, Scriptwriting, Public Speaking
New York University
- Ph.D. Educational Theatre
Stony Brook University
- M.F.A. Dramaturgy
- B.A. Liberal Studies, Theatre Arts Performance (minor)
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles:
- “War Horse.” Theatre Design & Technology 47.4 (2011): 42-53. Print.
- “Turning Men Into Women, Fathers into Mothers and Jesus Christ into an Earth Mother” Stage of the Art 18.2 (2007): 12-14
- “Galloping Horses: Treadmills and Other Appliances in Hipodrama” Theatre Design and Technology 41.4 (2005): 46-60. Print.
- Poppiti, Kimberly D. “Fantasia 2015.” Horse Directory. January, 2016
- Poppiti, Kimberly D “Innovative and Humane Filmmaking Combines with Excellent Storytelling” Horse Directory
- Poppiti, Kimberky D. “Flying Pages Circus” Horse Directory July 2014: 24-25. Print.
- The Beautiful Woman, Playwright, (1993).
- Winner of 1993 Annual SUNY Playwrighting Competition
- The Track Room, Playwright, 1992Winner of the Annual
- Winner of 1992 SUNY Playwrighting Competition
- Kimberly Poppiti D. and Glen P. Warmuth. Password Pistachio
Co-Writer, Editor, Videographer, and Host
Faculty Papers, Presentations & Workshops
- Poppiti, Kimberly, Horses on Stage. Presented at Connetquot High School, Collegiate Scholars Program, 2015
- The Uses and Benefits of Educational Theatre. Presented at Dowling College, 2007
- “Symbolic Uses of Communcation.” Chair of panel at New York State Communication Association Annual Conference, 2003.
- “Horses and Dramatic Representations of the Horse on the American Theatrical Stage.” Presented at New York State Communication Association Annual Conference, 2003